After 7 years of being wonderful friends we decided it was about damn time for us to get married. We were lucky enough to have met through a mutual friend Jaymz who Megan went to school with and Jody has been friends with since he was 8. We have always been that person the other relied on during our lives. We have always kept in touch and it has created such a strong bond between us. We decided to see if our friendship was something more and luckily for both of us it was something truly special.

We will be getting married in a small wedding with our families on April 24th.


This entry was posted on 5:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Baby ducks?? I hear they taste great with a brown sugar BBQ sauce.

  1. ... on April 6, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
  2. Angela said...

    Oh, I want to see the duckies!
    I'm so excited for both of you, especially you Megan. You deserve to be happy, and be with someone who truly loves you.
    I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but maybe it's lucky for you that I'm not. The last two weddings I went to ;) didn't end well.
    I am sad that I can't see you and I miss you so much. I know that you'll be taken care of. Jody is a good person and a good man for you. Love ya so much! Miss me tonz! *Smooch*

  3. ... on April 7, 2009 at 7:30 PM  
  4. Angela said...

    HAHA!!
    I have to laugh. If you couldn't tell, that last comment was from me. I didn't realize I posted it from my blogger act. OOPS! Well, not you know!

  5. ... on April 7, 2009 at 7:34 PM  
  6. Unknown said...

    Hey,
    Congratulations to both of you. Becky and I are proud of you Jody and we will bust our butts to make sure we get there to your BBQ to celebrate. Best wishes and good luck for the future.
    ~Ryan and Rebecca Thierolf

  7. ... on April 10, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
  8. Shanda Mattsson said...

    Yay! I will be there for sure! So excited for you guys and its about damn time you found someone who makes you happy, Megan! I'm so hapy for you.

  9. ... on April 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
  10. Shanda Mattsson said...

    I just realized I'm throwing a wedding shower that day for a friend of mine. I will still be there, but will be a couple hours late. damn.

  11. ... on April 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM